Wednesday, February 20, 2008

John McCain - Like Hope, But Different

A few days ago, will.i.am released a music video/speech interpretation of some of Barack Obama's (admittedly, pretty awesome) rhetoric that's been generating a lot of buzz. That's right, one of the creative musical forces behind one of the defining songs of our generation, My Humps, is now weighing in on political discourse. Here's the Obama speech/song/video/thing:



It didn't take long for someone to whip one up for John McCain, and it is awesome. Gonna be wars!

1 comment:

Bernhard said...

Haha!

Well, at least John McCain is realistic. I'd vote for his dire, though likely, forecasts for the future.

Seriously though, the sad part is, I expect John McCain to win the election. Not really, but I have this terrible gut feeling that he will.

Also, I moved my blog over to wordpress.

The new site is hearsayandbacktalk.wordpress.com