Thursday, December 13, 2007

Trebek Wisdom

In keeping with my secret candlelight vigil that I may or may not be holding for Alex Trebek, check out this great list of things Alex Trebek has come to realize over time. Here are some of my favourites, and I swear I made none of these up:

-You go to the Rockies and you stand there and you're looking up, saying, "Yep, that's impressive." And then you go to the Himalayas and you're like, "Oh, shit!"

-If you can't be in awe of Mother Nature, there's something wrong with you.

-Canada? Marvelous country.

-Give me a gun and put me near somebody who is just mean and I'll blow him away. No second thoughts about it.

-I don't gamble, because winning a hundred dollars doesn't give me great pleasure. But losing a hundred dollars pisses me off.

No comments: