Friday, January 25, 2008

Holy Diiiiivah

I got a copy of Guitar Hero Rocks the 80's for Christmas, and while I've only had a few chances to play it, the song choices so far seem very hit-or-miss in terms of entertainment value... it was clearly a post GH-2, pre-GH3 rush job. Then again, given my advanced state of Guitar Hero addiction, it makes for a nice fix in between the well-worn tunes from the main releases.

HOWEVER, that is not to say it's not without its high points. And by high points, I mean Holy Diver, by Dio. I'll be damned if it isn't one of the rockingest songs to ever hit the fake-guitar-playing-game genre. My biggest issue with this song is that it's not in Rock Band, since the vocal line is just, like... power, you know? I want to sing it. One of the lines is "Ride a tiger".


Yes.

No comments: